3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGarthlands, Heighington
- Sizeable detached bungalow
- No onward chain
- Views to rear over adjoining fields
- Ample block-paved driveway
- Village location
- Could be extended, subject to necessary planning permission and consents
One of the main features of the property is the open aspect to the rear over adjoining fields. The property also benefits from a host of features including gas fired central heating, double glazing, south-facing rear garden, double garage with remote-controlled door, and boarded loft with window. Suited to a variety of buyers including the family purchaser, the property is offered for sale with no onward chain and is a property which easily could be extended, subject to necessary planning permission and consents. Heighington provides a wide range of amenities including primary school, public houses, village hall, sports field, general store, take-away food outlet and doctors' surgery. Darlington, Newton Aycliffe, Bishop Auckland, Durham Tees Valley Airport, A68, A66 and A1(M) are all within easy reach.
Tucked away within the head of this small cul-de-sac within the village of Heighington, this deceptively spacious three/four bedroom bungalow offers flexible living accommodation of considerable appeal.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding E)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55992603.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28103830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.