4 bedroom detached house for saleCanterbury Close, Pelsall
Offers in Region of
- 4 bedroom detached family home - NEW BUILD!
- Set in a popular cul de sac location within Pelsall
- Close to amenities and within walking distance of the village
- Near to regular transport services providing access to Aldridge, Walsall and Birmingham
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, Bespoke Hemlock staircase with discreet lighting a feature
- Luxury kitchen with double oven, integrated appliances and corian work surface with sunken sink
- Bi-fold doors opening to the landscaped rear garden
- 10 YEAR BUILDZONE NEW BUILD WARRANTY
A new build detached home arranged over three floors, set in a popular cul de sac location within Pelsall Village. The accommodation comprises lounge, open plan kitchen/dining/family area, separate utility and guest cloaks/WC, Master with ensuite on second floor, three further bedrooms with family bathroom on the first floor, garage and driveway providing off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55998876.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9033882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Aldridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.