4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Roman Bank, Terrington St. Clement, KING'S LYNN
- Three bedroom detached house with a one bedroom annex
- Double en-suite
- Countryside location with field views to all aspects
- Beautifully presented and spacious throughout
- Double garage
- Front and rear gardens
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM COUNTRYSIDE HOME WITH ANNEX! Detached three bedroom property with a one bedroom annex and additional accommodation comprising of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, sun lounge, dressing room/third bedroom, double en-suite, family bathroom, field views and more.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom detached house WITH A ONE BEDROOM ANNEX and double garage. The property has been beautifully finished and boasts far reaching field views to all aspects and is situated in the highly sought after village of Terrington St Clement. The property benefits from entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen and a sun lounge on the ground floor. To the first floor the property boasts two bedrooms (with the third being used as a DRESSING ROOM with a DOUBLE EN-SUITE shower room) and family bathroom. The annex comprises of a hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, bedroom and shower room. On the outside the property offers a double garage, side garden, ornamental low maintenance rear garden with patio areas, decking area and stunning field views. In addition, this property has no upward chain.
Hallway 26' 2" max x 11' 7" ( 7.98m max x 3.53m )
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.17m )
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 22' 9" x 6' 9" ( 6.93m x 2.06m )
Sunlounge 13' 9" x 5' 6" ( 4.19m x 1.68m )
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
En-Suite Double Shower Room 13' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.17m )
Dressing Room / Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.17m )
Fitted wardrobes and storage
Bedroom Two 19' 9" x 6' 11" ( 6.02m x 2.11m )
Low maintenance paved garden with extensive field views
Paved with extensive field views
Accessed from hallway in main house, with separate main entrance door.
Annex Lounge / Diner 19' 8" x 14' 7" ( 5.99m x 4.45m )
With two double glazed windows, oak effect flooring and double glazed patio doors to:
Annex Conservatory 12' 9" x 9' ( 3.89m x 2.74m )
Ceramic tiled floor, patio doors to rear.
Annex Bedroom 14' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.37m x 2.90m )
Range of fitted wardrobes with double glazed window and radiator.
Annex Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
Shower cubicle, WC, double glazed window and radiator.
With driveway leading to double garage.
Raised patio area with a variety of shrubs, the garden follows round to the rear of the property and is laid to slate with magnificent views over fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55999569.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.