3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSotherton Road, Eaton
- Guide Price £250,000 - £260,000
- 3 first floor bedrooms, 2 feature built-in storage
- Dual aspect living room with open fireplace and French doors
- Well proportioned kitchen with attached utility room
- Integral workshop space including lobby to the rear of the property
- Gas central heating plus double glazing throughout
- Ground floor WC; first floor bathroom with separate WC
- Concrete and gravel driveaway for off road parking
- Well maintained gardens, including 2 patios for outside dining to the rear
- Popular location, ideal for families or investors and close to the UEA
SUMMARY Well proportioned, previously extended ex local authority house in a cul de sac could make an ideal family home. The 21'1 max dual aspect living room with open fireplace leads to the well maintained south-west facing garden. Driveway parking, utility room, lobby and workshop are an added bonus.
OUTSIDE The property enjoys a cul de sac location in an offshoot of Sotherton Road, with Eaton Park nearby. The front garden features lawn with attractive borders and mature shrubs, with off road parking available on a driveway to the left hand side.
The approx. 30x29' south west facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with 2 patios, all bounded by wooden fencing.
AGENTS NOTE We advise all potential buyers to contact the office before travelling to see this property. We also recommend an electrical report should be undertaken as part of the purchase.
DIRECTIONS Turn into South Park Avenue from Bluebell Road and follow this road, with Eaton Park on your left. Turn right into Buckingham Road and then right again into Sotherton Road. Take the first right into an offshoot of this road where the property can be found at the end of the cul de sac, on the left.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55999821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361015075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.