4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandham Grove, Heswall, Wirral
- Stunning Semi detached home
- 1179 sq ft approx
- Extended throughout
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Lounge & sun Lounge
- Superb Kitchen Dining Room
- Nursery/ Office/Bedroom 4
- Parking to the front
- Lovely garden to the rear
- Summer House
Attractive & Modern! This perfect family home is immaculately presented throughout, being situated in a prime location of Heswall within the catchment area of the highly acclaimed local schools. Drop your bags and start to enjoy contemporary family living at its finest.
This stunning modern extended three/four -bedroom semi-detached house has been renovated and modernised to the highest of standards. Cleverly extended to both the side and rear adding excellent bright and spacious downstairs living accommodation. Entrance hall, generous extended through lounge with aluminium bi-fold doors giving access to the garden, modern fitted kitchen diner and downstairs study/Nursery which can be used as a fourth bedroom with WC.
To the first floor you have three excellent bedrooms and newly fitted four-piece bathroom suite. To the rear is a beautiful manicured rear garden, laid to lawn and boasting the most beautiful summerhouse with double glazing and power. This is currently being used as the “man cave” but can be used for whatever you desire. To the front of the property is a newly laid tarmac driveway with ample space for numerous vehicles.
Don’t miss out and call today on 0151 342 2300 to arrange a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56002980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWS170658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.