3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHoney Pot View, Oxenhope, Keighley, BD22
- Deceptively Spacious End Town House
- Three Bedrooms & Two Shower Rooms
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Block Paved Drive & Integral Garage
- EPC rating is D
- Sought After Village Location/NO CHAIN
Of interest to a variety of buyers is this deceptively spacious three bedroom end town house situated in the sought after village location of Oxenhope, with good access to the local primary school and village amenities. The three storey accommodation comprises of an entrance lobby leading into a spacious lounge which measures approximately 16ft in length, has a gas fire and radiator. The dining kitchen has two double glazed windows to the rear, a range of base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, stainless steel sink and mixer tap. To the lower ground floor there is a utility area which has plumbing for an automatic washing machine, there is a shower room with shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin. The third bedroom is also on this level having a radiator and double glazed window to the rear. An integral garage completes the lower ground floor accommodation. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the master having two double glazed windows to the front. There is a shower room on this level having a double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear. Externally there is a block paved drive leading to the integral garage. Offered for sale with no onward chain, EPC rating is D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56003034.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11932139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.