5 bedroom detached house for saleFig Tree Barn, Howsham, York, North Yorkshire
- Spectacular detached family house
- Substantial accommodation of approximately 5500 sq ft
- Self contained annexe
- Kitchen by Smallbone of Devizes, Swiss bathroom fitments, Underfloor heating.
- Elevated rural position with panoramic views
- Double garage, extensive parking
- Generous gardens with private courtyards, garden store and workshop
- Wild flower meadow and woodland copse. In all about approximately 2.25 acres.
A spectacular detached family house providing substantial accommodation with wonderful views, set in gardens and grounds of approximately 2.25 acres and enjoying a very accessible yet private and rural position.
Reception hall with cloakroom and wc, sitting room, study, breakfast kitchen, gym, orangery, cinema/garden room, utility and pantry. Principal bedroom with dressing room and en-suite, 3 further bedrooms, bathroom and shower room.
Sitting room, breakfast kitchen, bedroom 5, bathroom.
Extensive parking, double garage, garden store and workshop, generous gardens with private courtyards, wild flower meadow and woodland copse. In all approximately 2.25 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56004351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR160043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.