1 bedroom apartment for salePark View Court, Bath Street, Nottingham, NG1
- Served by electricity only
- Potential rental income £400 PCM
- Off street parking
- Great location
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Furnished with appliances
A well present 4th floor apartment with off road parking situated a stones through away from Nottingham City Centre
In brief, the apartment comprises entrance hall, shower room, separate WC, double bedroom and spacious kitchen/living/dining area.
The property further benefits from secure entrances, lift and fitted intercom system.
Park View Court is located 15 minute walk away from Nottingham train station, 5 minutes' walk into the City Centre and the popular Victoria shopping centre. Other local amenities include Victoria leisure centre and Victoria park which is located adjacent to the building
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56005474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOT160132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Sherwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.