2 bedroom apartment for saleLonsdale, Wolverton, Milton Keynes
- Two Bedroom 3rd Floor Apartment
- Double Glazing & Radiator Heating
- Kitchen With Appliances
- Secure Under Croft Parking & Park Views
** NO UPPER CHAIN ** A modern two bedroom third floor apartment ideally situated next to Wolverton Railway Station. The property benefits from double glazing, a kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms, secure allocated parking and attractive views over Wolverton Park. ** VIEWING RECOMMENDED **
Conveniently and pleasantly situated in close proximity to Wolverton Railway Station with rail links to London. A modern two bedroom third floor apartment offered for sale with no upper chain. The property is well presented and benefits from double glazing, gas to radiator heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms, allocated under croft parking and attractive views over Wolverton Park.
Via secure communal door to Hamilton House from Lonsdale. Communal stairs and lifts to third floor. Front door to;
Walk in storage room with light and wall mounted 'Potterton' gas fired combination boiler. Radiator. Doors off:
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.59m )
Double glazed windows with views over Wolverton Park. Radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.62m )
Double glazed windows with views over Wolverton Park. Radiator. Telephone point.
White suite comprising wall mounted hand wash basin, low flush wc and panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and shower screen. Tiled to all walls and floor. Electric heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Sitting Room 17' 6" x 11' 5" ( 5.33m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows with attractive views over Wolverton Park. Two radiators. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Open plan to;
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.18m )
Fitted in modern units comprising single bowl and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under. Further matching range of base and high level units with complementary work surface areas. Built in 'Bosch' electric oven and gas hob with fitted cooker fan over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tall fridge freezer.
Under croft parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56005663.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSD304009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.