3 bedroom house for saleHolbrook Avenue, Rugby
- Huge potential - Check out the floor plan
- 0.5 miles from Rugby train station
- Character features throughout
- Open plan living area
- Three reception rooms
- Stones throw from the gorgeous Caldecott Park
- Double bay fronted
- Rear acsess
- EPC D
Beautifully presented in the highest order throughout, a breathtaking three bedroom, three reception room town house built in the 1920s. Arranged over two floors with elegant classic styling.
Fresh, bright and displaying a period style, this town house offers spacious accommodation with three private reception rooms, downstairs WC, an open plan kitchen diner and a large conservatory.
To the second floor, there are three bedrooms. Two of which have beautiful bay windows. the first floor further boasts spacious landing area, and a generous sized family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Externally the property has front and rear gardens, featuring patio area, planters, two large sheds, fenced surround and space for a large gazebo. There is also rear access to the property perfect for bike and motorbike storage.
This elegant property is enviably located within a short walking distance of Rugby's train station, where London Euston can be reached in less than 50 minutes. The property is 0.4 miles away from Rugby Town Centre, where you will find a wealth of bars, dinning, shops and excellent schooling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56006880.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28105503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.