5 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Mary Road, Walthamstow Village, E17
- Fabulous mid terraced Victorian house
- Stunning original features includes high ceilings and coving
- Separate kitchen with ample space to dine
- Five well proportioned double bedrooms
- Large cellar providing plenty of storage space
- Generously proportioned family bathroom with separate shower
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Private garden spanning up to 75'
This charming five bedroom, Victorian house provides three well arranged floors of bright and spacious interiors, cellar and a lovely private garden.
Found on the peaceful St Mary Road, this property boasts a sought-after location within Walthamstow Village offering an array of bars, restaurants and shops all a short distance away. Walthamstow Central Station is also nearby for fast links into the City.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56008753.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 991191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.