3 bedroom town house for saleWarlingham Close, Rainham, ME8
- 3 BEDROOM WELL PRESENTED TOWN HOUSE
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- RECENTLY FITTED BATHROOM AND WC
- GOOD PROXIMITY TO RAINHAM TRAIN STATION
- APPROX 40' GARDEN TO REAR
- EPC RATING D
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer to the market this well appointed and presented 3 bedroom town house in Warlingham Close, Rainham. Those that are local will appreciate the proximity to both Rainham TRAIN STATION AND TOWN CENTRE, which therefore means this could be an ideal investment property, or FIRST TIME PURCHASE.
Accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, INTEGRAL GARAGE and kitchen to the ground floor, lounge bedroom and WC to the first floor with 2 further bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor.
To the rear is a low maintenance garden of approx 40' in depth, to the front a driveway providing off road parking for one car.
To book your viewing call HARRISONS today!!
UPVC entrance door. Door to garage. Double glazed door to :
Stair case to first floor, radiator.
3.42m x 2.82m (11' 3" x 9' 3") : Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units with fitted work surfaces over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing boiler. Space for cooker. Radiator.
Metal up and over door.
Stair case to second floor.
3.49m x 3.40m (11' 5" x 11' 2") : Double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.82m x 2.30m (9' 3" x 7' 7") : Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear. White low level WC and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Local tiling.
Frosted double glazed window to rear. White suite comprising cast iron bath with electric wall mounted shower over and vanity unit with inset sink unit. Chrome heated towel rail.
Approx 40' in depth mainly laid to patio and lawn. Fenced to boundaries. Rear pedestrian access.
3.53m x 3.41m (11' 7" x 11' 2") : Double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.84m x 1.90m (9' 4" x 6' 3") : Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Access to loft space. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56010951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11990140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.