3 bedroom house for saleWhitehaugh Avenue, Paisley, PA1 3SW
- Traditional Semi Detached Villa
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Bright Lounge
- Kitchen with Utility Room
- Situated on Large Corner Plot
- Well Sought After Location
- Modernisation and Upgrading Required
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Spacious three bedroom semi detached villa situated within the desirable and well sought after area of Whitehaugh. The property comprises entrance porch leading into reception hallway, large bright lounge, good sized kitchen with small separate utility room and downstairs bathroom. The upper level comprises of three double bedrooms and modern shower room with toilet.
Exceptional accommodation ideal for families and older or younger purchasers the property is complimented with large front and rear gardens with a driveway to the side and further enhanced with gas central heating and double glazing. Internally the property is in need of modernisation and upgrading however offers great potential for extension sitting on a large corner plot of land.
Whitehaugh Avenue is nearby for all local amenities, bus routes and access to the motorway for those commuting to Glasgow and surrounding areas of Paisley.
To view this property or request more details contact LM Properties (Paisley) Ltd:
LM Properties (Paisley) Ltd
50 Glasgow Road
Lounge - 13'10" (4.22m) x 12'8" (3.86m)
Kitchen - 9'1" (2.77m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Utility Room - 6'9" (2.06m) x 4'1" (1.24m)
Bedroom One - 12'9" (3.89m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Bedroom Two - 11'3" (3.43m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
Bedroom Three - 11'5" (3.48m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Upstairs Shower Room
Please note: We have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30001255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LM Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.