3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpring Avenue, Keighley, BD21
- Awaiting EPC Rating
- Well Presented Throughout
- Located In The Long Lee Area
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining Room
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Master Bedroom Fitted Wardrobes
- Garage And Driveway Parking
- Close To Long Lee Primary
Beautifully presented three bedroom family home in the Long Lee area of Keighley. To the ground floor is a light and airy entrance hall with beautifully styled flooring running through to the dining room, a good sized lounge with fireplace. The kitchen has a great range of units, with integrated appliances, including a microwave, oven, grill, dishwasher, gas hob and features under lighting on both the floor/wall units. The dining room is a good size with patio doors leading to the rear conservatory for an extra reception area. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms with the master featuring built in wardrobes. To the second floor is the attic room. The bathroom has a modern style with bath and shower over, vanity basin and WC. Externally to the front is a lawn and patio area and patio to the rear. Parking is provided by both a drive and a single detached garage. Awaiting EPC.
Long Lee is a popular residential area offering amenities to include a popular primary school and also offers good access to Keighley and Bingley town centres.
If you are looking for a good sized family home, with a modern style and spacious feel set on a good sized plot then this could be the home for you. Located in Long Lee it is close to local amenities including Long Lee primary school. With four bedrooms, a good sized lounge, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room, conservatory, two patio areas and parking via a drive and detached garage this home really stands out.
Lounge 11' 4" x 13' 2" (3.46m x 4.01m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 13' 1" (2.46m x 3.99m )
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 6" (2.98m x 2.89m )
Conservatory 7' 6" x 9' 9" (2.28m x 2.98m )
Bedroom No.1 11' 2" x 12' 10" (3.41m x 3.91m )
Bedroom No.2 9' 9" x 11' 8" (2.97m x 3.54m )
Bedroom No.3 7' 11" x 8' 10" (2.42m x 2.7m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 7' 5" (1.89m x 2.26m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528758000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.