2 bedroom apartment for saleLensbury Avenue, London
- A Luxury Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- En-suite Bathroom
- Security Gated Access And Concierge
- Underground Parking
A luxury ground floor apartment in the exclusive gated development at Imperial Wharf, offers immaculately presented accommodation and underground parking in addition to the communal facilities including the gymnasium. Access to the outside space from the bedrooms and sitting room, make this a must v
A luxury ground floor apartment in the exclusive gated development at Imperial Wharf, offers immaculately presented accommodation and underground parking in addition to the communal facilities including the gymnasium. Access to the outside space from the bedrooms and sitting room, make this a must view.
A calm walk through The Boulevard gives an excellent first impression of Imperial Wharf, security gated access to Consort House and the smart communal reception lead to the ground floor apartments. This exquisite property is on a more recent phase of the location and is well presented with contemporary colour schemes.
The entrance hall has a built in storage cupboard and doors to the main bathroom, bedrooms, kitchen and sitting room. The kitchen is fully fitted with appliances and open plan over a breakfast bar to the dining area of the main reception space.
Double doors open from the far end of the sitting room to the terrace with views of the communal gardens; the morning sunshine is captured perfectly for breakfast or the first hot drink of the day.
The master bedroom offers further access to the terrace and fitted wardrobes provide generous amounts of storage and a recess through to the smart en-suite. There is a second bedroom which could be a home office or guest bedroom.
Reception / Dining Room 30' 7" x 13' 6" ( 9.32m x 4.11m )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 7' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 17' 3" x 12' 11" ( 5.26m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.95m )
Bathroom (en-Suite) 10' 1" x 6' ( 3.07m x 1.83m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.85m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56013022.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FNK103538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.