5 bedroom detached house for saleChiddingly Road, Horam, East Sussex, TN21 0JH
- Substantial Sussex Style Detached House
- Set in large gardens approx 1 acre
- Potential to provide an Annex
- Large Kitchen/Family breakfast room
- 3 Receptions/5 bedrooms
- Master Bedroom suite
- Guest room with en-suite bathroom
- Gym and studio
A very substantial detached Sussex-style property with brick and tile elevations. Thoughtfully designed and modernised to a very high standard incorporating a stunning family kitchen and breakfast room, impressive drawing room and three further reception rooms. (Design has some features for future adjustment to incorportate an annex). Internal office/workroom space along with additional studio and gym. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room. Guest Room with en-suite bathroom, 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom. In/out driveway with further drive to the side and large garden of approximately an acre backing onto fields.
Located on the outskirts of Horam which offers a range of local shops and facilities serving day to day needs including a regular bus service into Hailsham (about 6 miles) and Eastbourne (about 14 miles) to the south. The market town of Heathfield is about 4 miles to the north/west and offers a wide range of shops and amenities, medical facilities and schools for all ages. Being on the edge of the village, there are open fields and walks in the area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 333135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foresters, Heathfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.