6 bedroom detached house for saleHainford
- An impressive 1930s Detached Family Residence, which has been superbly Renovated throughout
- Complete with a One Bedroom Self-Contained Annexe
- Two Receptions; Conservatory
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen with Separate Utility
- Quality Fixture and Fittings include Oak and Chestnut Timber Floors, Limestone Floor Tiles
- Gorgeous Oak Fireplace with Wood Burner, New Double Glazed Windows, Timber Work Surfaces
- Indoor Swimming Pool; Double Garage; Maintenance/Work Area
- The Grounds extend to 2 acres with 3 Stables and a Tack Room
- The Accommodation extends to 4,350sq.ft
- Energy Rating: D
If you love period charm but want the ease of modern living, adore the countryside but want to be close to the city too - if you seek peace and privacy with room to make memories, then this magnificent home you must come to view. Newly renovated, with annexe and swimming pool, there´s further potential but no work to do, a home packed with features and filled with light, a wonderful place to start anew.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56014092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587012561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.