4 bedroom detached house for saleBack Lane, Longton
- Beautifully Presented & Individual Detached
- Village Centre Location & Extensive Driveway
- Four Bedrooms & Three Reception Spaces
- Stylish 'Siematic' Kitchen & Utility Room
- Open Plan Living Kitchen Arrangement
- Conservatory & En-Suite Shower Room
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden & Garage
- NO CHAIN DELAY
Beautifully presented executive family home located within easy reach to the village centre of Longton. Set within established gardens this individual detached property is within walking distance to the village centre amenities, country walks reputable schools and the transport networks. Perfect for modern family life, an internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate the spacious accommodation and flowing floorplan, in particular the stunning 'Siematic' kitchen with breakfast bar. The full accommodation highlights are: open porch, hallway, ground floor cloakroom, lounge with feature gas fire, study, stylish fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room, conservatory, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and four piece family bathroom. Outside, to the front an attractive block paved driveway offers off road parking and access to the attached single garage, to the rear a fully enclosed and established garden. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system and benefits from double-glazing throughout. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN DELAY, early viewing highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6946858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.