2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale25 New Brighton Road, Mold
- Renovated two bedroom property
- Character features
- Beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Off road parking
- Garden to the rear
- Sought after village location
- Short distance to the A55 and Mold
- EPC Rating E-46
A delightful cottage offered for sale ready to move into with no onward chain and set in a convenient village location. The property has been renovated by the present owners and finished to a high standard, retaining character features to keep the lovely cottage feel. The accommodation briefly comprising living room, kitchen diner, two bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking and rear garden. Located in the sought after village of Sychdyn, which is also popular with commuters having transport links to Chester and Wrexham, easy access to the A55 thorough Northop and aprox 7 minutes from the Historic shopping town of Mold, providing a range of high street shops, supermarkets and the twice weekly market. EPC rating E 46
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56014413.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9017040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.