2 bedroom cottage for saleCwm Pennant, Garndolbenmaen
- Detached Barn
- Full Planning Permission For A Holiday Home
- Two Bedrooms & Two Bathroms
- Sitting in 1,6 acres of Land
- Bordering the River Dwyfor
It's hard to imagine a more perfect spot than this one in the cwm pennant valley.
Most people dream to be holidaying in such a wonderful location now is your chance to make that dream a reality.
A redundant barn with full detailed planning permission for a conversion for a two bedroom holiday accommodation. Drawing and plans can be obtained from the Caernarfon Office of Williams & Goodwin.
Located in the Cwm pennant valley the barn sits in approximately 1.6 acres of land which borders the river Dwyfor. Cwm Pennant is part of the Snowdonia national park, with its rural setting supporting a variety of vegetation and wildlife adds further character to this quaint barn .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56016408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7286260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Caernarfon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.