2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Margarets Drive, Sibsey, Boston
- EXTENDED 2/3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & DINING KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- PLEASANT CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION & CLOSE TO AMENITIES
An EXTENDED 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in a PLEASANT CUL-DE-SAC location in the popular village of Sibsey. The property benefits from AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE & ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Comprising briefly of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Sitting Room, 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom.
An EXTENDED 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in a PLEASANT CUL-DE-SAC location within the popular village of Sibsey. The property benefits from AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE & ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. The extended accommodation comprises briefly of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Sitting Room, 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Recessed Entrance Porch
With front entrance door and matching window to front aspect, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to roof space, airing cupboard, radiator, doors to Lounge, Dining Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, brick built fireplace and tiled base, radiator, TV aerial point, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Dining Kitchen 16' 11" x 11' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.63m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit inset to work surfaces, tiling to walls, integrated double oven, integrated gas hob, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, coved cornice, ceiling fan light, ceiling recessed spotlights, double glazed window to side aspect, uPVC side entrance door, door to Sitting Room.
Sitting Room 12' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to side leading to the rear garden, radiator, TV connection point, coved cornice, ceiling recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
With a double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
With a double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Having been refitted with a suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted electric shower over, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, WC with concealed cistern inset to vanity housing, ceiling mounted spotlights, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a gravelled and block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking for numerous vehicles and provides access to the single garage. Gated access leads to the rear.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by fencing and benefits from a raised paved patio seating area and is predominantly laid to lawn, with shrub and bush borders as well as a further gravelled area and 2 timber sheds.
With up-and-over door, served by power, lighting and plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56019159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.