2 bedroom terraced house for saleLittle Carter Lane, Mansfield
- A SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED MID TERRACE HOUSE OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN.
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED FROM A NEW BOILER SINCE 2013 AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED.
- THE GROUND FLOOR HAS TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS WITH FITTED KITCHEN TO THE REAR.
- THE FIRST FLOOR HAS A LARGER FLOOR AREA SINCE BOTH DOUBLE BEDROOMS COVER THE SIDE ENTRY, LARGE BATHROOM WITH FULL SUITE INCLUDING SHOWER OVER BATH.
- THERE IS A WALLED FORECOURT, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH YARD AND LAWN. UNRESTRICTED PARKING.
- CARTER LANE IS A WELL RESPECTED RESIDENTIAL AREA.
- CONVENIENT FOR ASQUITH PRIMARY AND SAMWORTH ACADEMY.
A SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED MID TERRACE HOUSE OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN. GAS CENTRALLY HEATED FROM A NEW BOILER SINCE 2013 AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED. THE GROUND FLOOR HAS TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS WITH FITTED KITCHEN TO THE REAR. THE FIRST FLOOR HAS A LARGER FLOOR AREA SINCE BOTH DOUBLE BEDROOMS COVER THE SIDE ENTRY, LARGE BATHROOM WITH FULL SUITE INCLUDING SHOWER OVER BATH. THERE IS A WALLED FORECOURT, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH YARD AND LAWN. UNRESTRICTED PARKING. CARTER LANE IS A WELL RESPECTED RESIDENTIAL AREA. CONVENIENT FOR ASQUITH PRIMARY AND SAMWORTH ACADEMY.
Viewing: - and further information through our Mansfield office on 01623 422777.
Directions: - Leave Mansfield along the A617 Southwell Road up Rock Hill to the traffic lights. Turn left onto Carter Lane and continue to the next set of lights. Continue straight over onto Little Carter Lane and the property can be found on the left hand side identified by our For Sale Board.
Accommodation Comprises: -
Lounge - 4.37m into bay x 3.76m (14'4 into bay x 12'4) - with meter cupboard, electric fire with pebble effect set to a fire surround.
Inner Lobby - with understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room - 3.96m x 3.76m (13' x 12'4) - with window on the rear elevation.
Kitchen - 3.73m x 2.24m (12'3 x 7'4) - with a range of olive green and wood trim wall and base units with mottled worktops and beige tiled splashbacks. Electric hob with extractor above and Swan electric oven. Single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and part glazed rear door.
First Floor. -
Bedroom One - 4.93m x 3.66m (16'2 x 12') - a generous size for the main bedroom with two windows.
Bedroom Two - 4.01m x 3.96m (13'2 x 13') - another generous size and having large walk-in storage cupboard off.
Bathroom - 3.71m x 2.24m (12'2 x 7'4) - which incorporates the boiler room housing the Alpha Intec 28x combination boiler and with useful linen storage area. The bathroom suite is white and comprises off centre shell shaped bath, wash basin and wc. Triton electric shower above the bath.
Outside - the front has a walled forecourt with wrought iron gate. To the side is a shared entry and to the rear there is a concreted yard and small lawned garden area, all enclosed. Attached wc.
Financial Advice - we offer help and advice in arranging your mortgage. Please contact this office. Written quotations available on request. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
Money Laundering - under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we must point out that any successful purchasers who are proceeding with a purchase will be asked for identification i.e. passport, driving licence or recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed in the purchase or sale of a property.
As With All Our Properties - we have not been able to check the equipment and would recommend that a prospective purchaser should arrange for a qualified person to test the appliances before entering into any commitment. MA4655/08/09/2016.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56019763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26495596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Blount Ltd, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.