2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Lane, New Rossington, Doncaster
- Guide Price £70,000 - £75,000
- No Chain
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Front and Rear Gardens
Guide Price £70,000 - £75,000 This two bedroom semi-detached family home is situated close to local amenities and transport links. The property offered an integral garage providing off road parking. Renovated throughout.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.83m x 3.56m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer. There is downlights, four ring gas hob, electric oven and grill and plumbing for a washing machine. There is tiling to the walls and breakfast bar area. This is open plan to the lounge area.
Lounge/diner 21' 2" x 10' 8" ( 6.45m x 3.25m )
Has front and rear facing double glazed windows and radiator.
Conservatory 17' x 7' 11" ( 5.18m x 2.41m )
Has a rear facing double glazed exterior door with upvc surround and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Has a storage cupboard which houses the boiler and laminate flooring. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 17' max ( 2.57m x 5.18m max )
Has two front facing double glazed windows, radiator, storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 8" max ( 3.78m x 3.25m max )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and bath unit. There is tiled flooring, downlights and rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway leading to the garage and lawned area. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the conservatory and garage.
Garage 19' 6" x 8' max ( 5.94m x 2.44m max )
Has up and over door, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56024517.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR113270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.