5 bedroom detached house for saleDownham Road South, Heswall, Wirral
- Attractive and Spacious Five Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Occupying a Generous Sized Plot in the Prime Location of Heswall
- Well Maintained, Appointed and Updated Living Accommodation
- Hallway, Two Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility and Shower Room
- Four Double Bedrooms, Fifth Bedroom/Study and Four Piece Bathroom
- Extensive Rear Garden Beautifully Maintained with Patio and Lawn
- Ample Off Road Parking, Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Within Walking Distance of Local Amenities - Viewing Essential
Occupying a generous sized plot within walking distance to Heswall town centre, Move Residential are delighted to showcase this attractive five bedroom semi detached family home.
Offering well maintained and updated family living space briefly comprising a hallway, bay fronted lounge with feature log burning fireplace, dining room, large modern breakfast kitchen, utility room and downstairs shower room. To the first floor you have the master bedroom with fitted sliding mirrored wardrobe, three further double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, fifth bedroom/study with fitted desk and cupboards and a modern four piece family bathroom suite.
Further benefiting from a block paved driveway, double glazing, gas central heating, front lawn with flower beds and to the rear you have an extensive sized garden beautifully maintained with patio area, lawn, pond with water feature and two storage sheds. Situated within easy reach of local amenities, transport links and falling within the catchment area of excellent local primary and secondary schools. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate this home in full.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8995414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.