2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDrury Close, Kessingland, Lowestoft
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Large Plot
- Garage & Driveway
- Coastal Location
- Viewings Advised!
*2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN POPULAR COASTAL LOCATION!* Offers a FRONT & REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING and a GARAGE!* Situated close to the SEAFRONT - brilliant for DOG WALKS along the DUNES and around the VILLAGE! Call us TODAY on 01502 585998 to arrange a viewing!*
This Beautifully presented 2 bed detached bungalow which has been recently decorated throughout. Has a recently installed Worcester combi gas central heating boiler, plus new radiators and all new copper piping. The property is situated in a very quiet and peaceful, no through road, cul de sac, a short walk from the beach. It is on a large corner plot, with a private garden. It has ample off road parking, both on the front driveway and on a second driveway next to the garage in the rear garden, accessed via a collapsible fence system. It truly is a lovely versatile property.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' ( 4.60m x 3.35m )
Single glazed french doors, with wall lighting, a radiator, TV & telephone points and carpeted flooring.
Study/ Bedroom 8' 10" x 9' ( 2.69m x 2.74m )
With patio doors, a telephone point and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a range of wall & base units and work surfaces. Features a sink/ drainer, a water softener, an electric hob & double oven, plumbing for a washing machine, a recently installed central heating boiler and a radiator with a hand towel rail. Carpeted flooring. Door leading to the outside.
Offers a loft with ladder access and lighting. The vendor has informed us that the loft has been recently insulated and boarded to provide storage space.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the front, with fitted wardrobes, a radiator and carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to the side. Features a corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, with an extractor fan and a radiator with a hand towel rail. Fully tiled with carpeted flooring.
Landscaped garden. Mostly laid to lawn with an outside tap, a green house and a shed. Offers a collapsible fence leading to private rear half of driveway, mature trees, plants & shrubs and an extra wide gate for access.
With up & over doors, power lighting and a personnel door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56025606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW103756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.