2 bedroom town house for saleBraeside, Wrexham, Wrecsam, LL13
- Big secure garden with brick wall
- On property double parking space
- Oak parquet flooring in living room
- Marble floor in kitchen
- CCTV all around property
- New central heating system
- Corner plot
- Convenient location
- Viewing highly recommended
- Reduced price
Ground floor accommodation
Lounge 14'10'' (4.52m) X 10'10'' (3.30m)
With solid oak flooring and access to understairs storage.
Breakfast kitchen 14'2'' (4.31m) X 8'7'' (2.61m)
Fitted with a range of modern base and wall units incorporating a four ring gas hob,built in oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine. This room is also complimented by marble tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed French doors lead to the rear garden.
First floor accommodation
Bedroom one (front) 11' (3.35m) plus recess X 10'10'' (3.30m)
Bedroom Two (rear) 12'9'' (3.88m) X 8' (2.43m)
Shower room 6'6'' (1.98m) X 5'10'' (1.77m)
This property occupies a corner plot with gardens to the front ,side and rear. Off road parking is sited to the side of the property. A block paved patio is also sited to the rear of the property leading to a lawned area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56033875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Stoke-On-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.