8 bedroom house for salePorlock, Minehead, Somerset, TA24
- 8 en suite bedrooms
- Separate three bedroom owners' house
- Restaurant, bar and resident's lounge
- Commercial kitchen and ancillary storage areas
- Private garage
- Car parking for circa 12 cars
Edwardian country hotel with far reaching sea views over the Exmoor Heritage Coast
Porlock is a popular village on the north Somerset coast within Exmoor National Park. The is village is surrounded by heather covered moors and deep wooded combes and provides visitors to the area an excellent base from which to explore all that Exmoor has to offer. Porlock Weir is approximately 2 miles away and the surrounding area offers a range of activities including walking, horse riding, country pursuits including fishing and
shooting, as well as museums and open gardens.
The property is a three storey building of Edwardian origin which occupies an elevated position overlooking the village of Porlock and enjoying far reaching views over Porlock Bay. The hotel is rated 3 AA red stars and has an AA rosette for the restaurant. Accommodation is available in eight individually decorated double en suite letting bedrooms providing super king size beds with seven rooms offering sea views. There are period features throughout the property including fire places and parquet flooring.
Owners' accommodation is provided in a separate property, arranged over ground and first floor.
The owners' accommodation offers the opportunity become 4 bedroom if the office and dining room were to be converted to bedrooms or would offer management accommodation if so desired. Additionally there is scope to divide the owners' accommodation to offer a 1 bedroom and a 2 bedroom flat to increase the letting accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56035195.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXS160261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.