4 bedroom detached house for saleWatchorn Close, Swadlincote, DE11
- Double Fronted Detached House
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Reception Hall & Cloakroom
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Dining Room
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and Refitted en-suite shower
- Three Further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double detached garage
An executive double fronted family detached home situated within a desirable cul-de-sac location set back from the road. The accommodation offers UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, entrance porch leading to reception hallway, dual aspect lounge with patio doors leading onto rear garden, spacious dining room with walk in bay window, downstairs cloakroom, modern fitted breakfast kitchen with built in appliances and utility room. The first floor accommodation provides four generous bedrooms with the master suite having a dressing room and refitted en-suite shower room and a modern family fitted bathroom. Outside the property has an extensive driveway to the front elevation providing off road parking for a wide variety of vehicles leading to a double detached garage and side gated access leading to a landscaped low maintenance style rear garden. The property is located in close proximity to many amenities with various shops and public houses and commutable road networks linking the market towns. All viewings strictly by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56035338.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11987747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Burton Upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.