1 bedroom flat for saleNay Court, Bradley Street, Tipton, DY4
Offers in Excess of
- Offers In Excess Of: £55,000
- A Delightful First Foor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Ideal Investment Oppertunity
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Large Bedroom With Cupboards
- Walk-In Wardrobe
- Off Road Parking To Rear
- MUST BE VIEWED !!!
- Offer In Excess Of: £55,000
A Fantastic Investment Opportunity to purchase a pleasant, one bedroom first floor apartment in a very convenient location, just off the Birmingham New road. Off road parking and communal gardens, secure entry. Having UPC double glazing and electric heating, the apartment has a lovely lounge to the front with feature window, a large (double) bedroom with walk in wardrobe off, a fitted kitchen and a house bathroom/WC with shower over the bath. No upward chain, highly recommended for viewing. EPC D
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
COMMUNAL ENTERANCE . With keycode on front door, stairs to all floors
ENTERANCE HALL: With two storage cupboards and doors off:
LOUNGE 4.75m x 3.51m (15`7 x 11`6).
BEDROOM1 2.97m x 4.06m (9`9 x 13`4).
WALK-IN WARDROBE 1.17m x 2.06m (3`10 x 6`9).
BATHROOM WC . With shower over bath
OUTSIDE . Communal Gardens and off road parking
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56036173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.