1 bedroom apartment for saleWhitchurch Road, Pangbourne
- 1 bedroom first floor apartment
- Finished to a high standard
- In the heart of Pangbourne village
- High spec kitchen with Siemens appliances and granite worktops
- Highly energy efficient - EPC C
- 125 year lease
- 10 year warranty
- Engineered oak floors and doors
Set in the heart of Pangbourne Village, with easy access to a wide range of amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants as well as the River Thames and the Thames Path, Flat 4 is a 1 bed flat with accommodation including entrance hall, open plan kitchen/living room, bedroom & bathroom. Finished to a very high standard throughout.
Overview - Mulberry House
An excellent opportunity, this 1 bedroom apartment is individual, spacious and flooded with light. Situated on the first floor of a building right in the centre of the village, all these apartments are finished to a very high standard and the specifications include:
• 125 year lease
• 10 year warranty
• Video security entrance
• Fully fitted kitchens
• Granite worksurfaces
• Siemens appliances including induction hob, oven, microwave, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer
• Engineered oak floors
• Oak doors
• High quality bathroom fittings and ceramic tiles
• Electric powered central heating with electric boiler and high pressure hot water system
Pangbourne is a popular and picturesque village situated in the Thames Valley where the River Pang flows through the village before joining the River Thames. The village lies between the edge of the Chilterns and the North Wessex Downs Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the surrounding countryside is noted for its splendour. Kenneth Grahame retired to the village, and the local area is rumoured to have been the inspiration for The Wind in the Willows. The river meadows at Pangbourne form part of the Thames Path and are owned by the National Trust.
Pangbourne benefits from many facilities which add to its appeal and accessibility, including the mainline railway station with services to Reading and London Paddington which can be reached in approximately 45 mins. In the next 3 years, Crossrail is also due to come to Reading bringing the City of London within easy reach for commuters. There are a wealth of independent shops, an award-winning butcher’s, a speciality cheese shop as well as an array of restaurants, pubs and community events. The renown Adventure Dolphin Centre by the river meadows offers many activities including kayaking, canoeing and a climbing wall.
Junction 12 of the M4 is only 5 miles away, giving excellent access to London, Heathrow airport, A34, M40 and M3.
West Berkshire Council Tax Band B
Leasehold with 125 years
Ground rent £300pa
Service charge £546pa
Buildings insurance £190.16pa
EPC rating C
Mains electricity, water and drains
Facility for broadband & satellite
From the offices of Patrick Williams, turn left and left at the mini-roundabout. At the next mini-roundabout turn left and the entrance to the apartments can be found on your right.
• Pangbourne mainline station 5 mins walk – London Paddington in 45 mins
• Reading 4 miles
• Henley-on-Thames 14 miles
• Oxford 22 miles
• M4 J12 5 miles, easy access to M40, A34 and Heathrow
Viewing strictly by appointment through Patrick Williams
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56037547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26476890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Williams, Pangbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.