4 bedroom detached house for saleBladon Road, Woodstock
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Stunning Views Over Oxfordshire Countryside
- Four Bedrooms
- Substantial & Private Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Detached Garage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Further Extension Potential (stp)
- Feature Rayburn In Kitchen
- Parquet Flooring
An extended and impressively improved detached home set on the border of Bladon and Woodstock. This charming family home contains many character features including an open fire place, parquet flooring and a feature Rayburn stove. The house comprises, an entrance hall, a recently updated kitchen, dining room with open fire, living room with parquet flooring, an impressive wet room, a separate cloakroom and a downstairs bedroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, with the master benefiting from a dressing room, and a family bathroom. Outside there is a in and out driveway offering ample parking to the front, a detached garage and an impressive well tended generous rear garden that offers delightful countryside views.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4852579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.