5 bedroom detached house for saleTorfield Road, Eastbourne, BN21
- magnificent reception hall
- 3 large reception rooms
- sun lounge
- 25' x 16' kitchen/family dining room
- utility room
- 5 bedrooms including 3 bedroom suites
- central heating and double glazing
- large garage
A truly magnificent detached five bedroom house of impressive character reputed to have been designed by Eastbourne's most famous architect Peter Stonham.
Commanding southerly views over Eastbourne towards the Downs the accommodation retains much of its wonderful Arts & Crafts period character and has been substantially and tastefully improved in recent years with a new roof and is luxuriously equipped throughout. This is a rare opportunity and an inspection is highly recommended.
Forming part of a Conservation area within this sought after residential location the property is extremely well placed for the amenities of the town centre. There are main line rail services from the town centre to London Victoria and to Gatwick. Sporting facilities include three principal golf courses and one of the largest sailing marinas on the south coast. Cultural facilities in the area include Eastbourne's theatres and Glyndbourne is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56038944.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOC180358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rager & Roberts, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.