3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShimbrooks, Great Leighs, Chelmsford, CM3 1SG
- Best Value property in the Locality
- Three bedroom family home
- Impeccably maintained
- En-suite, bathroom and cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Parking for two cars
- Easy access to Braintree & Chelmsford
GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000. This is the best Value property in the locality. Alexander Hamilton Estates are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented family home, which has been newly decorated throughout and is situated on this friendly estate with a lovely village community. The generously proportioned and well laid out accomodation comprises three generous bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, cloakroom, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and externally has well manicured garden with fenced boundaries and driveway parking for two cars. Great Leighs offers a post office, village pubs, schools, church, community hall, parks, Chelmsford City Racecourse and is ideally located for easy access to both Chelmsford and Braintree.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Hamilton Estates, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.