3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpinney Drive, Barlestone, Nuneaton, CV13
- EPC Ratings Awaited
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Sought After Village Location
- Ent Area Lounge Dining Room Kitchen
- Conservatory Utility Area Wc Store
- Landing Three Bedrooms Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Car Standing Landscaped Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Essential To Appreciate
Superb semi detached property in sought after village location, comprising of entrance area, good size lounge with stairs leading to the first floor. Dining area with open access to the kitchen and also leading to the double glazed conservatory to the rear. Located off the kitchen is a utility area, wc and access to the garage/store. To the first floor the landing leads to the three bedrooms and family bathroom/wc. Externally to the front of the property is a driveway providing car standing. The rear garden has been landscaped for ease of maintenance with patio area with borders steps leading upto further top patio area. Early Internal viewing of the property is essential to appreciate and to avoid disappointment. EPC ratings awaited.
Barlestone, a small highly desirable rural setting benefits from excellent views of the surrounding countryside due to its elevated position, situated on the outskirts of Hinckley and Bosworth parish. The village is popular for those seeking a rural lifestyle. Barlestone offers a smaller Co-Op store, post office, local shops and restaurant, with excellent road networks nearby making it ideal for commuting to the city.
Superb family home in sought after village location, extended from its original design an internal viewing is essential to appreciate the size and layout of the accommodation.
Entrance Area 3' 9" x 4' 5" (1.14m x 1.35m )
Lounge 12' 11" x 17' 5" (3.94m x 5.31m )
Dining Area 12' 11" x 9' 0" (3.94m x 2.74m )
Kitchen 6' 7" x 10' 2" (2.01m x 3.1m )
Utility Area 6' 11" x 8' 7" (2.11m x 2.62m )
Cloakroom / WC
Garage / Store 7' 3" x 7' 5" (2.21m x 2.26m )
Conservatory 8' 7" x 8' 8" (2.62m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 12' 10" (to back of robes) x 8' 11" (3.91m (to back of robes) x 2.72m )
Bedroom 13' 0" x 6' 0" (3.96m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 6' 8" x 10' 2" (2.03m x 3.1m )
Family Bathroom / WC 8' 6" x 4' 9" (2.59m x 1.45m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528828679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Hinckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.