4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleColwyn Drive, Knypersley, Stoke-On-Trent
- Deceptively Spacious Dormer Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Wealth of Space to Accommodate A Large Family
- Two Bedrooms to The Ground Floor, Two to The First Floor
- Further Scope in Loft Space to Create More Bedrooms/Bathrooms STPP
- Immaculetly Maintained & Presented
- Parking for upto 6 Vehicles in Driveway
- Popular Residential Area
- Must Be Seen to Be Appreciated
- No Upward Chain
This really is the property that just keeps on giving! This beautiful family home really must be seen to be appreciated and to fully understand just how deceptively spacious this is! Enjoying a generous plot in the highly regarded residential location of Knypersley, this property will appeal to a wealth of buyers. Impeccably presented and maintained throughout, the current owners have extended and reconfigured the space to suit their own needs and would be perfect for a large family looking for the extra reception rooms and lots of storage – and not to mention further scope in the loft space to create more bedrooms/bathrooms (subject to PP) In brief, the internal accommodation consists of; sun room, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner plus utility space, spacious family shower room and two bedrooms, plus conservatory – and that’s only the ground floor! The first floor enjoys two further bedrooms, lots of storage space and a large loft space which could lend its self to additional bedrooms or ensuite off the master bedrooms. We kindly invite you to view this family home as seeing really is believing!
Ground Floor -
Sun Room - 5.087m x 1.602m (16'8" x 5'3") -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.585m x 3.629m (15'0" x 11'10") -
Kitchen/Diner - 3.845m x 3.602m (12'7" x 11'9") -
Utility Room - 1.881m x 1.421m (6'2" x 4'7") -
Family Bathroom - 2.663m x 2.371m maximum (8'8" x 7'9" maximum) -
Bedroom Two - 3.025m x 2.980m to wardrobe fronts (9'11" x 9'9" t -
Bedroom Four/Study - 3.643m x 2.075m (11'11" x 6'9") -
Conservatory - 2.986m x 2.730m (9'9" x 8'11") -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 4.022m to wardrobe fronts x 3.201m (13'2" to ward -
Bedroom Three - 3.231m x 1.921m (10'7" x 6'3") -
Detached Garage - 5.253m x 2.874m (17'2" x 9'5") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56050981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26499835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephenson Browne Ltd, Newcastle Under Lyme - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.