Studio apartment for saleManchester, OL7
- 10% net income for ten years
- Buy back option in year 10 at 125%
- First year's returns paid upon completion
- Full refurbishment to ensure compliance with dementia design guidelines
- Multi-sensory garden
Downshaw Lodge care home is a fully operational 45-bed care facility located in the Greater Manchester area and promises net returns of 10%.
Downshaw Lodge Care Home Investment Greater Manchester
Downshaw Lodge care home has the aim to operate as a specialist dementia care home facility that is inclusive of both the family and the local community. The 45-bed nursing home specialises in care for male residents living with dementia or a related condition, including residents presenting challenging behaviours in their means of communication. Specialist single-sex units are provided with individual bedrooms, 17 of which have en suite facilities. The highly qualified, experienced MBi Social Care team deliver sensitive individualised care planning with support from local mental health services. Features will include a multi-sensory garden that will help the health and well-being of residents, and the development will undergo a full refurbishment to ensure it fully complies with dementia design guidelines.
The care is delivered by Registered Mental Health Nurses and Registered General Nurses alongside a Registered Manager, who is also a Registered General Nurse with extensive experience in dementia care and in leading care teams in holistic approaches to person-centred care.
In terms of deliverables, Downshaw Lodge care home makes for an excellent investment. It promises 10% net returns for 10 years and an assured developer buy-back option in year ten at 125%. The first year's returns are paid to you immediately upon completion. It is fully managed, so it is suitable for those who are looking for hassle free investments.
Downshaw Lodge Care Home Property Features
* 10% net income for ten years
* Buy back option in year 10 at 125%
* Hands-off investment
* First year's returns paid upon completion
* Full refurbishment to ensure compliance with dementia design guidelines
* Multi-sensory garden
Why invest in care homes in Manchester?
The care home sector is proving to be extremely popular with buy-to-let investors and with weekly rents for care home with nursing averaging £673 p/w in the North West it's easy to see why.
The UK's population is ageing, and care facilities are often run at full capacity, and it is increasingly becoming a struggle to accommodate all of those who need care. The Office of National Statistics has estimated that by 2050, 1 in 4 of the UK's population will be aged 65 or over, so demand for care home facilities will steadily increase. By purchasing in a care home unit, you will be investing in something that is mutually beneficial.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6C071D0A22B33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Touch Property Investment, London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.