3 bedroom terraced house for saleKenmore Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19
- THREE BEDROOM END TOWNHOUSE - IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- Very Popular Location Close to Well Regarded Schools
- Good Sized Plot with Sizeable Rear Lawned Garden
- Driveway OStreet Parking & Single Garage
- Lounge & Dining Area, Kitchen & Modern Shower Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- GCH, upVC DG - NO CHAIN
EVER POPULAR, THREE BEDROOM end townhouse situated close to the well regarded schools of 'Whitechapel Primary' & 'Whitcliffe Mount Secondary' making it an IDEAL FAMILY HOME. Offering an open plan lounge and dining area with kitchen and modern shower room, it is complemented by three first floor bedrooms. Enjoying a GOOD SIZED GARDEN PLOT with driveway to a single garage with garden to the front and sizeable, pleasant lawned garden to the rear. Benefits from NO CHAIN, GCH & uPVC DG.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56051091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE180193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.