4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Causeway, Chippenham
- Grade II Listed Period Home
- Central Location
- Charming Features Throughout
- Superb Fitted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Gardens & Parking
- Viewing ESSENTIAL
- Energy Rating E
An utterly charming double fronted Grade II listed property featuring beautifully presented period accommodation including four good sized bedrooms. Located just minutes from the very heart of Chippenham, this gorgeous home MUST be viewed by buyers looking for space and character.
Accommodation comprising living room, kitchen/dining room, first floor landing, two bedrooms, second floor landing, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Outside are front and side courtyard style gardens and a covered car port.
Living Room 17' x 14' 1" ( 5.18m x 4.29m )
Two stone mullion windows to the front. Window seat. Feature fireplace with wood burning stove style gas fire and exposed stone hearth and inner. Exposed beams. Exposed stone feature walls. Radiator. Stairs rising to the upper floors.
Kitchen / Dining Room 11' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.84m )
Stone mullion window to the front. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units with black roll top worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. Fitted 'Aga'. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Washing machine. Stripped floorboards and blackened beams. Recessed spotlights. Recessed bookshelf and meter cupboard. Glazed door to the side with garden access. Understairs cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the ground floor and leading to the second floor. Exposed beam. Wall lights. Radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 4" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 4.98m Max x 3.89m Max )
Two stone mullion windows to the front. Exposed stone wall with cast iron fireplace feature. Heavy beamed ceiling. Wall lights. Built in recessed wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Stone mullion window to the front. Cupboard housing hot water tank. Cast iron fireplace feature with exposed stone surround. Exposed beam.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the first floor. Double glazed Velux style window to the rear. Exposed beams. Wall lights. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 12' ( 4.17m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front. Exposed stone feature wall and cast iron fireplace feature. Airing cupboard housing 'Worcester' central heating boiler. Exposed beams and woodwork. Wall lights. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.76m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the front. Exposed stone wall with cast iron fireplace feature. Wardrobe recess. Wall lights. Exposed beam. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Exposed woodwork. Hatch to the roof.
A paved front garden with mature shrub and flower beds. Path leading to the front door. Side access into a courtyard style garden with a beautiful blossom tree to the rear. Covered car port area with double gates to the front and a dropped kerb from the road. Storage shed.
The town centre of Chippenham is a short walk away and offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London (Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles to the north of the town and offers easy access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Leave The Allen & Harris office on the Market Placer and head out east on The Causeway. The property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56054177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Chippenham (0.5 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Chippenham (0.5 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP104050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.