3 bedroom commercial property for saleVere Street, Barry
- 3 Bed Maisonette
- Retail Unit
- Coach House
- Side access
- NO CHAIN
A semi-commercial terraced property with many different aspects consisting of a retail unit. The property must be seen so call us for a viewing.
A semi-commercial terraced property with many different aspects consisting of a retail unit, a coach house to the rea, and finally a first floor maisonette. The maisonette occupies three floors and briefly comprises a living room three bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom.
A front aspect window, the unit is divided into three sections, separated by archways and the measurements are as stated below.
Section 1 12' 9" x 15' 4" ( 3.89m x 4.67m )
Section 2 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
Section 3 15' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.10m )
Leading to a cloakroom, parking area and the coach house.
Door from the street level into;
Stairs rising to the first floor and storage.
Lounge 16' 2" x 14' 4" ( 4.93m x 4.37m )
Two front aspect PVCu double glazed windows a feature fireplace and a radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max x 10' 6" ( 3.89m max x 3.20m )
A side aspect PVCu double glazed window and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.28m )
A side aspect PVCu double glazed window, a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash-backs. An inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, wall mounted 'combi' boiler, a gas/electric cooker, an extractor fan and a radiator.
A three piece suite comprising a panelled bath, a low flush W.C and a pedestal wash hand basin. There are tiled splash-backs, wooden flooring, a side aspect PVCu double glazed window, an extractor fan and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 16' 3" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.95m max x 4.39m max )
Built within the eaves, a 'Velux' window and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.51m max x 3.20m max )
Again built into the eaves, a 'Velux' window and a radiator.
Two levels currently being used as a work shop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56054630.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY103105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.