4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Turvey, Bedfordshire, MK43
- 19th century detached house
- Four bedrooms; two en suite
- Three reception rooms
- Farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room
- Wetroom with a sauna
- Cellar and games room
- Two storey outbuilding which has been re-roofed
- Garage and workshop
A 19th century four bedroom detached house with a detached two storey outbuilding, and a garden room above the garage, set in the village of Turvey. Rickally House has been renovated and refurbished over the years whilst still retaining character features. There is accommodation in excess of 3,000 sq. ft. including a cellar/games room on the lower ground floor, and a sitting room, dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, and a wet room and sauna on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a bedroom with an en suite shower room, two further bedrooms, and a main bathroom. The master bedroom, with dressing room and an en suite shower room, is located on the second floor. There is off street parking for three cars leading to the double garage and workshop, and an enclosed rear garden with a bespoke African style hut.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56057547.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OLY170378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Olney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.