Office for saleCavell House, 1-2 Eldon Terrace, Bradford, BD1
536 sq. m.
- 5,771 sq ft (536 sq m)
- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED OFFICE BUILDING
- 536.18 SQ MTRS (5,771 SQ FT) PLUS BASEMENT
- CONVENIENT EDGE OF CITY POSITION
- GOOD LEVEL OF ON-SITE PARKING
- POTENTIAL FOR ALTERNATIVE USES
The property comprises a substantial detached three storey office building.
The accommodation briefly comprises a reception office, 5 offices, training room, kitchen, shower room and toilets at ground floor; 6 offices, kitchen, toilets and store at first floor; 6 offices, meeting room, kitchen and toilets at second floor; and various sized store rooms within the basement.
Externally, there is a tarmac surfaced car park fronting the property providing space for around 17 cars, whilst to the rear is an enclosed yard/garden.
The property is Grade II listed and situated within a conservation area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56061877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.