2 bedroom apartment for saleManhattan Plaza, London, E14
- 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom
- 771 sq/ft.
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2017/Q1 2018
- Service Charge £4.00 p.sq/ft approx.
- Ground Rent £500 p.a. approx.
- Lease 999 years from completion
- 24 hour concierge service
- Exclusive leisure & lifestyle facilities
- Residents private cinema
- Boardroom and business centre
This gorgeous luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in the brand new development at Manhattan Plaza is available to purchase on contract reassignment basis.
With close links to Blackwall DLR and only a stone’s throw from central Canary Wharf, this is an exciting opportunity to purchase a stylish apartment right at the heart of London financial district.
With 771 Sq Ft of stunning apartment, you will be torn between the comfort of quality London living or the gorgeous views of London city from your 10th floor balcony and spending time between the gymnasium and the multitude of trendy restaurants close by.
With completion expected in Q4 2017, this is a great opportunity to acquire an apartment opposite the new Crossrail proposed station.
Property ref: 121_2653_4250248
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56062663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4250248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.