1 bedroom apartment for saleTrinity Street, Halstead
- Second Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Communal Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
CURRENTLY ACHIEVING A YEARLY RENTAL OF £5850/ ANNUAL YIELD OF 6.15%. We are pleased to offer this one bedroom second floor flat close to Halstead town centre that should appeal to both INVESTORS and OWNER/OCCUPIER'S. Please call for more details - 01787 472491
We are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom, second floor flat offering open plan living space and situated within close proximity to Halstead town. The property further benefits from communal garden and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also within 45 minutes and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to all levels.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs to all levels.
Entrance Door To:-
Open Plan Living Space 18' x 13' 10" ( 5.49m x 4.22m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, electric storage heaters, storage cupboards. Exposed beams.
Kitchen Area with a range of base and wall mounted units, electric cooker and hob, plumbing for appliances, work surface with inset sink and drainer with mixer tap.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater. Door to:
Wash hand basin with complimentary tiled splash back. Low level WC, panel bath with shower attachment. Double glazed window to side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56066654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST103781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.