4 bedroom detached house for saleDEFENDER DRIVE, GRIMSBY
- 4 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH GARAGE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS CONSERVATORY
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH GOOD WORKTOP SPACE
- WC AND OFFICE TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- STUNNING BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE BATH AND SHOWER UNITS
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN WHICH WRAPS AROUND THE PROPERTY
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING D AND COUNCIL TAX BAND C
- ** REDUCED PRICE!! **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this fantastic four bedroom detached family home. Located close to local schools and shops, this property has a lot to offer and has been finished to a high standard. As you enter, there is a modern WC and small storage cupboard. The living room offers good space and has a marbled fire surround with gas fire. This then leads into the dining room which locates the conservatory just off it. The kitchen is very modern and will appeal to most buyers due to its fantastic sleek modern look. There is an office which runs off the kitchen and a door then leads into the large garage. The first floor has four double bedrooms, all offering great space, plus the family bathroom is a recent installation with separate bath and shower units. The gardens are low maintenance but very good sizes to the front and back. The property is available to view now so call our Cleethorpes office to arrange a viewing today 01472 200666.
*** VENDOR IS OPEN TO PART EXCHANGE FOR A BUNGALOW IN GREAT COATES OR LACEBY ***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7103176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.