4 bedroom town house for saleRodyard Way, Parkside, Coventry
- Three storey end terraced family home
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Living room, dining room and kitchen
- Gas CH and double glazing
- Double width driveway providing plenty of parking
- Early viewing essential
**BOOK YOUR VIEWING ON LINE ON OUR WEBSITE** A spacious three storey end terraced house with the particular advantage of double width driveway at the side. Presented in reasonable order with gas central heating and double glazing and with early sale possible.
This three storey end terrace home offers excellent accommodation with entrance hallway, cloakroom, front living room, rear dining room and kitchen. Three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and master bedroom on top floor with spacious ensuite shower room. Early viewing essential.
CLOAKROOM with white suite with WC and washbasin. Radiator.
LOUNGE (FRONT) with two radiators, double glazed window and under stairs cupboard.
INNER LOBBY with cupboard and staircase.
DINING ROOM with radiator and double glazed French doors to garden. Archway leading to:
KITCHEN with a matching range of units with integrated oven and gas hob. Wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator and double glazed window.
FIRST FLOOR with landing.
BEDROOM TWO (REAR) with two double glazed windows, radiator and airing cupboard.
BEDROOM THREE (FRONT) with radiator and double glazed window.
BEDROOM FOUR (FRONT) with radiator and double glazed window.
BATHROOM with white suite comprising bath with shower over, washbasin in vanity unit and WC. Radiator and extractor fan.
MASTER BEDROOM with radiator and double glazed window.
SPACIOUS ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM with shower cubicle, washbasin and WC. Built in cupboards and velux window.
WIDE FRONT GARDEN with lawn and borders and particular advantage of double width tarmac driveway providing plenty of parking.
PLEASANT REAR GARDEN with decking, lawn and borders.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626010739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.