3 bedroom detached house for saleHarvest Way, Weston-Super-Mare, BS22
- WOODEN FLOORING DOWNSTAIRS
- INTEGRAL GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CONSERVATORY/ GARDEN ROOM
- THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
Situated in a corner position within the hugely popular area of Wick St Lawrence and within the catchment area for both Castle Batch and Worle Priory Schools, with an excellent range of facilities close-by including local shops, a bus stop and a super recreational field nearby, this super family home is perfectly positioned to offer everything a growing family could want? so what are you waiting for? Call us today to arrange to view!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11930712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iles and Jenkin Ltd, Worle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.