4 bedroom detached house for saleSteyne Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight
- Integral garage & ample parking
- Beautifully presented detached house
- Three double bedrooms & a generous single
- Stunning kitchen area & orangery area
- Attractive & sizeable rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- EPC energy rating E (53)
A stunning detached home situated on the outskirts of the popular village of Bembridge.This modernised family home is within easy reach of the village and its wealth of shops and services, as well as the beautiful beach and local primary school.From the first time you set eyes on this admirable 1920’s house, you are greeted with an attractive brick paved pathway leading to the front of the home, as well as an integral garage and driveway.The large entrance hall is instantly welcoming for your guests, and from here you have a choice of two family sized reception rooms, one currently used as a formal dining room. The kitchen area is an attractive space, which has been partially opened to the bespoke orangery area allowing plenty of light to flood into this area as well as offering another seating and dining area. The kitchen has an extensive array of fitted units complemented by Granite worktops. In addition to this already well-equipped space is a utility room with ample space for appliances. Also situated on the ground floor is a separate shower room, perfect for returning after a hard day on the water or at the beach in this coastal village.The first floor of the home offers three double bedrooms, a generous size single, and an attractive family bathroom, as well as access to a large loft space, which subject to the relevant planning permissions gives further scope for extension to any growing family.The rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a paved patio area, which flows from the garden room extension connecting the large lounge space to the garden. The elevated deck at the rear is perfect for enjoying the evening sun on a summers evening, and with the adjacent summer house which has been fitted with power and light, there is plenty of space for a kids play area or home office dependant on your needs.A home in this location really does offer something for every member of the family, and in order to appreciate its internal presentation deserves a viewing at your first opportunity.
What the Owner says:
We bought Red Roofs ten years ago and to say it was tired and in need of an upgrade was an understatement! The first view of the entrance hall was what sold it to us -it was so spacious.The last ten years have been spent upgrading the house throughout and we are very pleased with the result - it really is a must see!It is a very private space to live which we have really loved and we know we will probably never equal, but our boys have moved on and so now it is our turn.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 12'10 x 11'11 (3.91m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'11 x 10'2 (3.63m x 3.10m)
- Orangery Area: 12'7 x 9'11 (3.84m x 3.02m)
- Utility Room
- Shower Room
- Rear Lobby
- Lounge Area: 16'0 x 11'4 (4.88m x 3.46m)
- Sitting Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'2 x 10'8 (4.93m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 10'2 (3.13m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'0 x 6'6 (3.36m x 1.98m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60901132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.