2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechtree Close, Ruskington, Sleaford
- Modern Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Kitchen Diner
- First Floor Bathroom
- Gardens & Garage
Interest is expected to be high in this modern TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, with SINGLE GARAGE in the popular village of RUSKINGTON. The property has gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows where specifed and a generous sized garden to the rear for this type of property. Call now to view
Situated in one of SLEAFORD's most popular villages, is this TWO BEDROOM MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. The property has garden areas to both front and rear aspects, with the latter being larger and laid mainly to lawn. There is a SINGLE GARAGE and space for parking in front. Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance lobby and lounge with separate dining kitchen. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.20m )
Having a uPVC window, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 6' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is an electric cooker point, extractor hood, uPVC window, understairs storage cupboard and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is also uPVC double doors to the rear gardens.
First Floor Landing
Having uPVC window.
Bedroom One 13' 9" into alcove narrowing to 10' 7" excl alcove x 10' 3" ( 4.19m into alcove narrowing to 3.23m excl alcove x 3.12m )
The main bedroom has two uPVC windows, built in airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
Having a uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. There is a uPVC window, radiator, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with outside lighting.
Single Garage 17' x 9' 6" ( 5.18m x 2.90m )
Having up and over door, pitched roof, security lighting, power and lighting.
The majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear and are of a generous size for this type of home. The gardens are enclosed, laid mainly to lawn and have a paved patio area and outside water supply. There is a further useful storage area to the rear of the garage.
Photographs shown are from a previous period of marketing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56082262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.