2 bedroom flat for saleRamsbury Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Beautifully Presented Period Apartment
- Large Living Room with Bay Windows
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Sash Bay Windows
- Modern Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite
- Allocated Off-Street Parking
- Set Moments from the City Centre
- Close to St Albans City & Mainline Station
- Popular with Young Professionals, Families and Commuters
A beautifully presented two bedroom, first floor period apartment with off-street-parking. Located 0.6 miles from the City station, this is an ideal first time or investment purchase.
The property is on the first floor of this character building in central St. Albans. The apartment boasts period features, rooms of generous proportions and high ceilings.
The accommodation includes a large living room with bay windows flooding the room with natural light and provides space for a breakfast table. The kitchen has a side aspect window, fitted cupboards with worktops, integrated oven and plumbing for a washing machine.
The master bedroom is a spacious room with large sash bay-windows. The second bedroom is double in size and perfect as a guest bedroom, nursery or study.
The modern bathroom has a side aspect window, a white three-piece-suite including a bath with a power-shower over and heated towel rail.
There is a driveway to the side of the apartment which leads to the carpark providing one allocated parking space.
Ramsbury Road is set moments from the City centre and the mainline station of St Albans and proves popular with young professionals or families with the requirements of a commuter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56082309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA170372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.