1 bedroom apartment for saleWychcroft, Linden Road, Littlehampton
- Purpose Built First Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge / Diner
- Bathroom / W.C
- Electric Heating
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Security Entry Phone System
- Close To Town Centre / Train Station
- No Forward Chain
A spacious purpose built flat situated on the first floor of this popular block in Littlehampton. The accommodation comprises of hallway, a large lounge / diner, one double bedroom, a fitted kitchen and a bathroom / w.c.
The property benefits from one allocated car parking space, electric heating, security entry phone system and will be sold with no forward chain.
Wychcroft is located within Linden Road which is a popular residential road in Littlehampton and approximately 0.25 miles from the town centre, where Littlehampton train station and bus links can be found. The River Arun can also be found within half a mile, as well as the footbridge, which takes you towards West Beach. The local shopping parade is within 0.5 miles where local supermarket and post office can be found.
Tenure: Leasehold with approximately 70 years remaining.
Maintenance: £500 per 6 month
Ground Rent: £25 per 6 months
We recommend you have this verified by your legal representative at your earliest convenience.
LOUNGE / DINER 17' 7" x 10' 4" (5.36m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM 17' 7" x 8' 7" (5.36m x 2.62m)
KITCHEN 9' 11" x 7' 4" (3.02m x 2.24m)
BATHROOM / W.C 7' 10" x 5' 8" (2.39m x 1.73m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56083842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100296030754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glyn-Jones & Co, Littlehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.